Monday, February 1, 2016

Repeat Business: Do service excellence the character way

Hello Dr. Denton,

I am glad to know you arrived safely.

This is to say thank you for the wonderful learning experience. Frankly this is by far, one of the best training sessions I have been to.  I was particularly impressed with the style of teaching; mixed with lots of real cases that touch the very core of the subject. I believe this is the beginning of revolution and I am glad to be part of it. I look forward to further sessions with you either in SA or Ghana.

There are key moments in life that are turning points; this was one of them. 
I can’t wait to share the knowledge with my colleagues and other associates.

Best regards!


*******************************************************************************
Harry A. Oppong,
Business Dev't Manager,

Prudential Bank Limited,

No comments:

Post a Comment