Friday, March 18, 2016

Leadership: Are we busy with cloning or clowning?


I have seen and experienced various leadership programmes in my career as group HR manager, industrial psychologist, facilitator, father, consultant, coach and Business School Lecturer. It seems to me that today the focus is still on the cognitive levels and latest fads and that we are trying to fix leadership problems from the MIND drive.


To me leadership is about character and that is what I believe we need to fix first. This is the HEART drive of life.

My challenge to you: Do a character team assessment yourself and experience why I am passionate about character-based leadership as the preferred alternative.
See our range of assessments also in this regard 
http://www.assessment4impact.com/ 

Let’s meet or contact me so I can forward you the Character Team assessment. Then you be the judge. Harvey Mackay once said that, “If you have integrity, nothing else matters and if you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters.”

No comments:

Post a Comment